I’m gonna be a mixologist today, because I have a couple of metaphors I just have to mix. It’s Groundhog Day today. Of course, I think about the movie. I can’t help it. It’s become such a metaphor for getting stuck in a cycle of repetition. We get stuck chasing our own tail (wait, do Groundhogs have tails?) and we just can’t seem to see
Leadership Palette Program
How does this work?
Plan Your Promotion
In this 9-week program we will create your personal plan to take you to the next level in your career. First, we’ll assess where you are. Next, we’ll get really clear on where you want to be. Next, we’ll look at the gap and then we build a plan to bridge the gap.
The plan is your Leadership Palette. It includes how to:
- Own the strengths, skills and experience you already have
- Find what you need to learn, add or develop
- Stop it! If you’ve been sabotaging your success
- Address any habits or behaviors that need attention
- Have confidence to communicate what you want and why you’re the one
- Build in support all along the way
In other words, in 9 weeks, you’ll have a plan to be the person who gets the next big leadership role.
9 weekly individual coaching sessions to guide you through all of the steps to build your plan! You’ll have access to recordings and all of the program materials.
We will use a new coaching modality, Color Thinking™, as explained in the book The Rainbow Onion: the Transformative Power of Color Thinking.